I have always had a passion for psychology and personal growth. My shelves are packed full of everything from Brene Brown’s “The Gifts of Imperfection” to Pia Mellody’s “The Intimacy Factor“. After I started my blog, Finding Comfort and Love in My Own Skin, I was ready to take my passions to the next level.
My career actually began in commercial real estate, a cut throat industry where I learned fearless sales and negotiation techniques, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset. In that industry, I learned how to create leverage through differentiation, and how to craft a compelling story to sell those unique qualities. After closing nearly 100 deals, and being trained by one of the top producers in the country, I am ready to put those skills to use for you and your business, in an industry that fascinates me and is much more aligned with my values.
With a business mindset, a track record of excellence, and a love of all things deeply personal, I am here to help you succeed in achieving your goals. Other Facts About Me:
- Graduated from Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)
- Bachelors in Music: Opera Performance and Music Theater
- Grew up in Houston, Texas
- Daughter of a top producer/salesperson and a social worker
- Currently reside in Chicago, IL
- Complete Information Junkie
- I love trying to psychoanalyze TV characters
- I consider myself a foodie
- I crave Tex Mex, BBQ and breakfast foods…
I look forward to working with you soon!